August 5, 2013

A bridge to new ideas...

Moving forward:  I am happy to announce that I am expanding my client base AND am now able to bring about more creative and strategic support than ever before.

As of August 1, my company, Major Motion Pixels Inc., will be focused on providing outstanding creative design, production, and distribution of video/motion media content for Marketing/Sales, PR/IR, and HR/Training/Learning clients in the public and private sector.


A bridge:  While in Nebraska for business last week, I saw this metaphoric image…a symbol of my own professional transition. In this case, the bridge crosses the Missouri River from Nebraska to Iowa. And as we all know, Iowa may not be heaven, but I saw what looked like the Field of Dreams. A nice way to view a very positive move.




Better value and results: We are looking forward to working with our extended network of clients and creative talent to look at things in a new way, aimed at producing fresh and promising communications tactics and tools.


Stay tuned and stay connected!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what Major Motion Pixels does next!

Bill said...

Congratulations, Janet! I know you will be a huge success.

Janet Dahle said...

All good things...thanks Victor!

Janet Dahle said...

Thank you Bill...your support means so much to me!

Janet Dahle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Papa T said...

Hey Janet(aka Skipper,) Congrats! I'm stoked for the move, and excited to see what happens now! Anything I can do to help keep me posted! All the best!

Janet Dahle said...

Thanks Papa T(erry)!

Michael said...

Congratulations, I am confident you will be successful in whatever you choose to do in life. My best to your continued achievements.

Janet Dahle said...

Thanks Mike!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Janet!! Onward and Upward! :)

Janet Dahle said...

Thanks Kanani!